Monday, January 30, 2017

Blossom To Go

Blossom To Go doesn't offer much in the way of seating - most of its locations are strictly takeout. But it's 9th Ave location offers some much needed vegan options to midtown and the theatre district, and it has some phenomenal vegan junk food style options and well as some healthy food choices. I've been less than impressed with their wraps. A lot (all?) of them are pre-made; you just grab them out of the fridge and eat them cold. I've never been a wrap person for this reason; I tend to like my sandwiches hot, and for some reasons find wraps to be rather vinegary to boot. owever, their hot sandwhiches are deligious. Last night I feasted yet again on their philly cheese steak option. The ingredients are well balanced, it is not too greasy, and it is relatively non-messy considering. It is probably not low-calorie, but it is absolutely delicious.

I also had the chocolate chip cookie, which was great at home with a glass of Silk unsweetened soy milk. I've been burned by gluten free vegan baked goods in the past, so I tend to steer clear of them. All hail gluten! Erm, unless you're celiac, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment