Monday, January 30, 2017

e.l.f. eyebrow kit.

About 7 years ago, I decided to buy less and focus on the cosmetics I already owned. I did a little too well. Now a lot of my makeup is about 5-7 years old, and I'm tossing a lot of it. So, my fancy Anastasia eyebrow kit is on its way out. A few days ago I puchased e..f.'s $3 eyebrow kit in medium. I found that the brunete kit I had used was starting to look way too dark on my fair skin and next to my red/auburn hair (even though my brows are very dark). The kit comes with powder on one side, and gel on the other. oth apply very easily. I was nervous about the gel, because I've had some bad experiences with waxes in the past, but it looked very natural, and helped to set the powder quite nicely. Honestly, I can't see a reason to spend more when this gets the job done so well. Unless you want to feel fancy. I know there are some one-step gel products out there that might be faster than this, but if you have about three minutes to spare, this is absolutely worth it. I'm including some photos: keep in mind I'm on a tweezing hatus while I change my brow shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment